By applying to the Certificate programs of the RCCGNA Seminary school you have made the bold decision to dedicate your time to learning both academically and spiritually. You are applying to an institution that is committed to guiding you towards your future and onwards in God’s service.
How To Apply
To apply to the RCCGNA Seminary you need to do the following:
- Complete an application form below and,
- Pay an application fee of $50
- This program is for students seeking to fulfill ordination requirements into the office of Deacon or Deaconess.
- It will also provide opportunities for those who are ready to transcend from focus that center on information only to one that also includes revelation and transformation – The revelation of God’s Word, combined with practical application of His principles to their professional endeavors, leading to genuine transformation in the workplace and marketplace.
- The certificate in ministry program explores topics in Pastoral leadership with a special focus on Church management, Cultural contexts, Christian theological praxis, Biblical counseling, and many more. The coursework is aimed at equipping students on how to build their capacity for working effectively with diverse populations.
Cost Template would be designed later here
Need More Information about our Certificate Programs?
Chat with us using the live chat button located on the bottom right of this page, or fill the form below to make inquiries.