We are glad that we now provide International Students with the opportunity to our Seminary in the United State of America to study with us. Please the below information carefully. You can also contact the admissions officer on (214) 773-0177 for more information.
Financial Support Information
Below are the estimated expenses for F-1 based on a full 12-month term (fall, spring, and summer semesters). Please note this is an estimate of expenses for one full year of study (fall, spring. and summer semesters) and students may pay an amount other than what is listed below based on the number of hours enrolled, housing options, and academic major.
Students are required to provide proof of funding for one year of study at RCCGNA Seminary prior to admission, before an 1- 20/DS-2019 can be issued, and at the visa interview with the U.S. Department of State.
|STUDENTS ADMITTED FOR THE FALL, WINTER, SPRING, or TRIMESTERS||Undergraduate (Based on 12 credit hours per trimester Fall/Winter and 6 credit hours for Spring)||Graduate (Based on 12 credit hours per trimester Fall/Winter and 3 credit hours for Spring)||Doctoral (Based on 12 credit hours per trimester Fall/Winter and 6 credit hours for Spring|
|Tuition/Fees (non-U.S. resident tuition rate )||$6,000||$7,000||$8,700|
|Living Expenses (on-campus housing average cost with meal plan )||$8,000||$8,000||$8,000|
|12-MONTH TOTAL (Fall, Winter, and Spring trimesters).||$16,500||$16,500||$19,200|
|DEPENDENT COST||$3,000 per Dependent||$3,000 per Dependent||$3,000 per Dependent|
– Should be dated within six (6) months from first day of trimester admitted.
– Should be official and clearly identify account holder’s name, type of account, bank name and branch.
– Should contain the specific amount of money available (statements with non-liquid assets. proper, credit card, bonds, stocks, retirement account are not acceptable).
– Originals may be requested at RCCGNA Seminary’s discretion.
– The main types of funding that a student may receive will be assistantships, fellowships (graduate students) or scholarships. Please contact the admissions officer (214) 773-0177 for more information.
– The university always issues a written offer letter to students. If you have been offered an award by RCCGNA Seminary, then you may use that award toward the funding requirement for your 1-20. If your award does not cover the required amount, you will be required to show additional funding from another source to cover the balance.
– The I-20 cannot be issued until a financial guarantee with the student’s name, university name, and academic major student is admitted has been provided.
– Sponsors living in the U.S. will be REQUIRED to also submit the I-134 Affidavit of Support and any supporting documents required with this form.