The Doctor of Ministry is a three-year degree with a total of 58 credit hours required, that is the students are expected to take about 22 credit hours of core course, 30 credit hours of intensive and 6 hours of research and dissertation. The Doctor of Ministry is offered with a full ministry and transformation leadership tracks.
- Application fee – $100
- Masters in Divinity with minimum GPA of 3.0 or international equivalence
- Pastoral Recommendation
- Personal Christian Belief Statement
- Complete academic history with transcripts for all coursework taken for credit
- Writing sample—1,000–1,500 words
- Apply at www.rccgnaseminary.org
Note: Other masters degree outside M.Div. will require additional credit hours as extended Dmin
The courses required of each track are.